About your role:
As a part of our Financial Shared Service team you will be responsible for processing and analysis of financial documents and reports in accordance with legal regulations and internal procedures.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for finance and gain some first class experience within an international company! Let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
What will you do?
- Process of accounting documents
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- Provide analysis and reports for your scope of activity
- Cooperate with local business entities of Schneider Electric and with other Accounting Teams
- Provide data and analysis for internal and external audits
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Perform quality and performance measures
- Support transformation and standardization initiatives
What will help you to be successful?
- Master’s Degree (Finance/Accounting/Economy)
- 1-3 years of demonstrated Finance and Accounting experience (experience in SSC or BPO organization will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- ERP literacy is desirable (SAP, Oracle)
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focus and team-working skills
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams