About your role:
As a part of our team you will gain useful financial knowledge and will have the opportunity to develop your career path in finance.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for finance and gain some first class experience within an international company! Let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
What will you do?
- Books and verifies General Ledger Journal Entries on behalf of supported units (accruals, provisions, cost allocations)
- Reconciles General Ledger with sub ledgers
- Books, reconciles and prepares fixed assets reports
- Preparing and generating manual and automatic payments
- Accounting of bank statements, billing and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Supporting bank system and financial operations
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Reporting according to internal company requirements
- Providing data and analysis for audits
- Supports Team Manager to handle non-standard processes, corrections and others orders from supported unit
What will help you to be successful?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- Strong experience in General Ledger Accounting
- Knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP as an asset)
- High level of numerical and analytical skills
- Very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in Spanish and English
- Qualified Accountant certificate (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) as a plus
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams