Wym. Biegły Ang. i Niem. Przedstawiciel ds. Rozwoju biznesu z językiem niemieckimDodaj do ulubionych
We are searching for a high-energy, self-motivated Business Development Representative with German to join our rapidly expanding sales team. This person will help generate new opportunities by strategically identifying, engaging and developing relationships through high-tech outbound marketing programs with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. The ideal candidate will possess excellent language, phone, and email skills, along with an understanding in qualifying customer opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, qualify, and develop existing leads and new prospects (outbound and inbound) with aim to produce qualified opportunities;
- Interact with and qualify prospects via telephone and email;
- Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in a CRM to ensure effective pipeline management, and provide feedback upon request, on lead scoring and grading;
- Align prospect challenges with the offered solution;
- Consistently achieve leads quota to ensure revenue objectives;
- Develop and execute high value presentations and product demonstrations;
- Provide market feedback and specific feedback to the direct management, to ensure continuous process optimization, and a structured/productive communication flow.
- Native or near-native German language skills;
- Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts;
- Previous experience of working with Targets;
- Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry;
- Strong communication and networking skills;
- Highly energetic, innovative and proactive individual.
What we offer:
- Work in a successful and innovative environment;
- Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies;
- Personal growth in a stable, recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Intensive training phase;
- Friendly and supportive working environment.