Analityk finansowy. Ang. w stopniu zaawansowanym.Dodaj do ulubionych
What you will do:
- Manage FP&A Team & Customer relation
- Deliver qualitative and quantitative reports to support business decisions
- Drive simplification of finance processes and foster a culture of best practice sharing
- Effectively partner the business by facilitating the discussion between corporate leads and their business leads
- Develop productive relationships with key stakeholders,
- Coach other team members in your areas of expertise
- Provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported figures
- Improve processes and use of tools: leverage all system capabilities, increase automatization of processes, deliver efficiencies.
- Actively participate in Finance Transformation projects and new tools implementation
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- 3-6 years’ experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment and/or functional area
- 2 years of experience in managing a team
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent.
- Good English command.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
- Experience in change management in a finance environment
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills with personal confidence to quickly build credibility, respect and rapport with finance and business partners;
- Excellent communication skills, clarity of thought and ability to translate complex raw data into simple, powerful and easy to communicate key messages & insights
- Passion for continuous improvements
- IT skills: SAP & BI tools knowledge as well as advanced knowledge Excel
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals.
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
Id Ogłoszenia: 2077
Wygasa: nie wygasa
W kategoriach: finanse i księgowość